Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cheney in Studio 16 October 2008



I've been photographing Cheney since 2005. In those days, we were both based at Models of Africa in Vereeniging. When Lorraine Menezes left and started her own modeling school last year, Models for Africa only stayed open for around three months. Cheney joined Lorraine last year and is now a qualified modeling teacher. Cheney's energy is just amazing! Always great to have her in studio.......





For this shoot, I wanted to break away from my traditional lighting set-ups. I was looking for soft shadows and a funky feel to the pics.... Cheney wore one outfit and used accessories and facial expressions to set the different moods....














We started shooting on a white backdrop but found that the red perspex gave us the energetic feel that we wanted.... That's where we stayed.... The perspex was given to me by Grant Difford of People Magazine after a rather debauched shoot in my studio about a year ago.... Thanks dude! The backdrop has finally seen some use!








Thanks for an awesome shoot Cheney! I had a blast!



No comments: